Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I love broccoli!



So for dinner the other night I made some pasta and I was trying to figure out what vegetable to cook, broccoli or corn. Natalie insisted on having broccoli. So I made one of those bags of broccoli that you steam in the microwave which also had some baby carrots in it. Well, I brought it to the table and put some on Natalie's plate. She said she wanted more. So I told her to take what she wanted. As you can see in the picture, she decided to take it all! Except for a few we happened to steal, Natalie ate the whole plate of broccoli! Thank goodness we at least had some baby carrots left!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If only I could get Hannah to eat 1 piece of broccoli, I would be happy. All I can say is I hope you have beano, because that is going to be one gassy kid! :) (This is from Amy, not Ed. I was using his lap top.)

Grandma & Grandpa O said...

That is more broccoli than is allowed by law. It would go good with a cold brewski.